Copy Editor - Administrative/Office Support
Job Code: CJCE1
$18 per hr
Federal Government Military Newspaper has an immediate need for an experience Copy Editor for a LT project.
- Candidates must have prior newspaper experience.
- Excellent knowledge of written English.
- Knowledge of editorial front-end and pagination systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design and layout newspaper pages.
- Previous experience with daily newspapers or other publications.
- Demonstrated ability to process materials received from electronic wire services.
Work for a supervising editor, Selects and edits articles from reporters, freelancers, and wire services. Design and produces newspaper pages. Paginates pages. Primary duties include designing the page in an editorial front-end system, headline writer, text editor/proofreader. Key experience needs someone that has done layout and design on a front-end editing system, experience with layout systems such as Quark.
To Apply for this Job