How to Get Paid
How to Get Paid
Download Payroll ScheduleOur Payroll Schedule shows the twenty-six payroll periods and all the dates you need for planning.
Insert instructions on how to use the payroll information calendar
It also has a Bulletin Board that provides reminders for the current and upcoming payroll periods. The calendar at the right provides printable calendars that you can post as reminders.
When to Submit Your TimesheetsSubmit your signed timesheet on the Monday following the last day of a payroll period, no later than 12.00 p.m. Eastern Time. We begin processing your payroll check immediately and it will be available to you for pickup, or mailed to you, or we will deposit the money to your direct deposit account.
How Federal Holidays Affect TimesheetsIf Monday is a Federal Holiday, your timesheets are due on Tuesday by Noon Eastern Time.
Monday Holidays do not affect the rest of the payroll cycle.
How to Get and Fill-Out and Submit Your Timesheets
The Timesheet Page
- Go to the Timesheet Page.
- Select the pay period (there are 26 of them.)
- Download and open the two-page timesheet (one page for each of the two weeks in the pay period.)
- Print the timesheet.
- Fill in your start time and stop time for each day.
- Fill in the amount of time you took for breaks and lunch.
- At the end of the pay period, ask you supervisor to review and approve the two weekly timesheets.
- Fax the timesheets to AA Temps—the Facsimile Number is 866-598-3024.
- You may receive a printed confirmation from your fax machine, and that usually means that our Payroll Department has received it—but if the check is really important, do not bet on it. To insure that your hours have been received and logged, please confirm that AA Temps has received it.
Two Ways to Confirm
- Call 703-642-9050 and tell our Payroll Manager Stephanie Williams—or leave a voice mail—that you have faxed the signed timesheet.
Keep a CopyAlways keep a copy of your signed and completed timesheet for your own personal records.
Releasing Your PaycheckWe cannot release your paycheck if you have submitted an unsigned timesheet.
How Do You Want US to Deliver Your Money?
On your timesheet, you can tell us how you want your check delivered:
- Mailed to your address that we have on file—let us know if you have moved!
- You will pick it up at one of our offices
- You want someone else to pick up your check
Some Important DetailsIf you do not tell us how you want your check delivered, we will simply put it in the mail to your address of record.
Sometimes associates request a different method of delivery on the first and second timesheet. We assume that the second timesheet is correct, and that is how we deliver your check.
When Can You Pick Up Your Checks?You (or someone you designate) can pick up your check any time after 2 pm on Tuesdays or Thursdays from our offices.
Can Someone Pick Up My Check For Me?
Here’s what she needs. This form (download it, fill it out, and print it now—or see the GetPaid Page later on) shows that you request a specific person to pick up your check. That person will need to provide us with a photo—we will never release your check without it! Use their full name, please.
Security for Mailed ChecksWe have never had any problems with the United States Postal Service. However, we have experienced instances where thieves have stolen checks from mailboxes. If you do not get your mailed check on time, let us know immediately! We will immediately issue a STOP PAYMENT order to the bank. Sadly, we must pass the $35.00 fee on to you if you lose your check or it is stolen.
Direct Deposit to Your Bank Account
If you are working on a long-term contract you can qualify for direct deposit.
How to Sign Up for Direct Deposit
- Complete the Direct Deposit Request Form (click here.)
- Fax our accounting department a copy of a voided check (no starter checks please, the check must have your name imprinted on it.)
- Fax the form to 1-866-598-3024 — attention: Stephanie Williams
When we have received your form and voided check, we will establish your direct deposit. It should be effective for the following payroll period. Direct Deposits processed on Monday you will receive their funds on Friday (unless effected by a holiday). At the close of each payroll period, we will send you a direct deposit statement with a complete record of your earnings.